Sexy Flight Attendant Sexy Flight Attendant

Not the best game. It just ends with fucking her from behind, like really? Could have been more imaginative with the positions and all.

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

made me feel nostalgic, kinda sad and also happy

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

So much for that...

I found a "bug", and told it to a mod; Jacob.
Happy? I discovered a "bug" for you. Heh, that's not all the "bugs" there are...

But my -once held- secret is spreading...have I no will to withhold it to myself?

No, because I am not that selfish and shallow to keep it to myself. Might as well share it.

Hmm, so much "bugs" there are you don't know about...nor the font size -bleh- nor italics, bold, or underlines, or paragraphs, nor writing font and the crappy html to keep vampire messed up.

Too bad the chat isn't working, no one ever PMs me enough for that secret, oh well.

Too many people also misunderstand...

EON EON

Level 12

I'm on level twelve, there was one level where it took me two minutes, but other than that, the others were easy. Well, for anybody who goes to level 12, watch out for the three blackholes! I'm a bit stumped.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Quite the game to play

I was surprised when playing this, it is very complex.

Somehow, I finished the game, but - in some way - it is not finished. I still need to spend the 500,000 for more atomic bomb, I already received the Golden Gun, it's awesomeness!

Cubefield Cubefield

Enjoyable

I found a way to get past all the cubes without touching, tough but boring after the black and pink dimension, or the gray and cloudy one, or... what's the last one? I think it's... a mixture of colors. Highest score I got was well over 3 million, but my brother just had to interrupt me...

Well, a way to do it is find a clear path and either go <- or -> on the arrowkeys. I showed it to my friend, James. Crazy guy.